Legacy Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legacy Fan#23

My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz Empty
PostSubject: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 10:44 pm

My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz Comparison

Greetings to all! I'm sure everyone is as shocked as i am with the recent events and the way Legacy has become lately!

I would like to give all my opinion.. many of my friends who watch this roleplay assure that Meriana is stronger than Aiz because she didn't get the help of Lilith and have start to attack Aiz saying she cheated to win because Lilith came to save her. but the battle was not fought by Lilith itself, she only help Aiz to stand up when she had lost all her hopes to win with her swords broken in the battle against Garland, helping her to recover the will to stand up and keep fighting the opponent is not help her win the battle my friends let me go deeper on this.

For example Meriana got the help from Azphel with the shield she got from him that was a great defense she got additional to endure the brutal attacks from this super being.

Aiz in other hand was facing the leader of the Four Judges Garland the Mighty which speciality was weapon combat style the same battle style Aiz uses.

So what happens here? Aiz being level 50 in that moment was suddenly facing an enemy with the same battle style of her on the level 120 it was normal she was overwheelmed so i find harsh those comments the Meriana fans are placing that she was inferior because she couldnt win on her own, i have to give Aiz points here because she fought totally on her own without help from anyone and the only help she got was the hand of Lilith to stand up and keep fighting, i give her more points to discover Garland one weakness too and be able to win that final duel with weapon clash.

Want any proofs ? Just use your logic everyone check on everything in the screen not only what you guys want to see, both girls are amazingly strong i see no inferiority from any of them, Meriana got help from Azphel while Aiz got help from Lilith to overcome their super strong enemies who was out of the reach of any other mortal.

That's my humble opinion without try to offend any of the Meriana fans i am being neutral on this even being a fan of Aiz myself.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#19

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:00 pm

What are the levels of the 4 Judges?

What are the specialities from the 4 Judges?

What are the specialities of Aiz and Meriana

What is the weakness of the 4 Judges?

I'm asking these questions to be able to give my opinion on your thread.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#36

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:21 pm

The level of the 4 Judges from Apocalypse is :

Garland the Mighty  was level 120 the leader of the 4 Judges who was craeted by Obelisk the Ancient, and his combat style was the Weapon Style he used a Giant Sword named Executioner a cursed sword crafted from the blood of Obelisk which had the power to make the target slashed by it to experience all sort of illusions with agony experiencing many ways making you experiency agony in pain and mental agony as well. He died by Aiz hand in the battle for the Central World.

Duriel the Destructor  he was level 110 he was created by Exodia the Ancient and his speciality was the physical close combat style. This battle we saw Meriana dominating easily and the truth is Meriana was the best one to battle this foe, being able to manipulate objects with the Mind Force from safe distance having a perfect defense with the shield of Azphel before its destruction with the expansive energy explosion of Duriel. The power of Duriel was to create earthquakes with his brute strength and strong energy release from his irk, he died by the hand of Meriana during the battle for the Western Land.

Frozlan He is level 100 and is the only information we have currently because he havent yet awaken.

Savoera  He is level 100 and is the only information we have currently because havent yet awaken.

Aiz speciality is Weapon Combat Style but she have a lot more going on like the power of the Mysticism she developed with the legacy of the ancients she is the best swordsman in the world not for anything is known all over the world like " The Swordmanster of Phanasia " She is super fast and the best duelist with swords having the best swordsmanship to Dual Wield big swords, even Aidan wouldn't stand a chance currently against her in a duel of weapons not to mention she is the choosen one to wield the Einlanzer one of the 4 Gospel Weapons which can be used in her famous Dual Wield style making her seriously overpowered.

Meriana speciality is the Mentalist Combat Style but she also have strong magic and can use amazing convinations like we see during the battle with Duriel freezing the stones with her magic and then returning it back with the mind force to Duriel discovering his weakness and adding severe mind and magic damage with this. Her mind reached the Psyquic powers now we could say she is the best mental oriented because in magic terms Iris is superior.

The Weakness of Garland was the slight moment he had his 9 hearts unprotected to attack which Aiz discovered and impaled the 9 hearts to give him death in the final weapon clash.

The weakness of Duriel waas the ice element which Meriana discovered when she freeze the stone rain attack of Duriel and returned it back to him being imapled by it.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#11

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:31 pm

You said that Meriana was the best one to fight Duriel because she had the best style to battle a full close combat physical opponent isn't?

What about Garland then who was the best one to fight him?
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#15

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:42 pm

Hypothetically Speaking.. because NONE was the best option to fight Garland, he was able to deflect magical attacks with the Executioner and was immune to Mind power too with the Darkness Aura, Iris would have been slay with all and her magical power all her attacks would have been deflected and repelled there was no way for Iris or Meriana to win against Garland he had the Darkness Armor too which had the power to resist the elemental magic damage how can you defeat someone like that?

Honestly without be taken by an Aiz fan for this statement im gonna say, Only Aiz or Aidan could have been the ones to defeat Garland, Aiz for the exceptional speed and reflexes was able to keep up the battle with Garland, Aidan with his transformation state if he had control over it he could be the only one in the whole world who could have defeat Garland without any help keeping up a battle of swords lets not forget here that Aidan possessed two swords which were named the Aluzindator those weapons are Ancient class too and could clash perfectly with Garland's Executioner and the battle would be very equal but sadly Aidan have no control on the power he gets from his Ancient Blood and would only be slay because Garland have all his power under control.

My explanation there is if Aidan had the power to control his full power he would be the only one able to defeat Garland and the best option, but since that was not possible Aiz took on that responsibility and amazingly she prevailed defeating the leader of the Four Judges of Apocalypse.

In resume the best options to batlte Garland was Aiz and Aidan
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#09

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:49 pm

I agree with you the best option to fight Garland was originally Aidan he was the only one in the world before Aiz and Meriana became warriors of Lilith who had an Ancient Weapon the Aluzindator to fight the leader of the four judges.. If Aidan had his power on control he would be just as strong as Garland and the only one able to defeat him i made all the calculations too.

Is a real luck that Aiz figured out the weakness of Garland and was able to impale all his hearts in that final attack from the Red Dragon was an epic ending for Garland.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#14

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:52 pm

What about Galatea? she is a great weapon combat style too and she have proved to be a real great rival for Aiz they had an epic fight too she could have defeated Garland too isn't?
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#04

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:58 pm

Galatea was not a good opponent to face Garland no way, she is a great fighter too just like you mentioned she had an epic battle against Aiz for the Central World War events..

BUT

Galatea lacks the speed she need to attack someone like Garland she would be able to repel some mortal hits but eventually the Executioner would break Galatea's Giant Sword just like he was able to break the Twin Swords of Aiz and Galatea would lose her chances there.

Aiz speed was crucial to win that battle if you remember when Lilith motivated her to stand up she picked up her broken swords and impaled garland with them because her fired up adrenaline and strong will brought the best from her and was able to impale Garland with the spiritual edge in the Red Dragon attack.

Galatea wouldn't have that chance being a lot slower and more to endure hits but Garland hits aren't any easy to endure my friend.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#02

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:45 am

Interesting topic i was awaiting the time a fan would come with a comparison between the strongest girls in Legacy currently a versus match topic is always a delicious thing for my eyes =3

Aiz bashers we all know are Meriana fans wanting to attack her for getting help of Lilith to stand up when she was moral broken having her swords broken, but hey for all Meriana fans, didn't Meriana get help from Azphel too for her battle? that shield saved her life from terrible hits of Duriel you guys can't be so harsh on Aiz both needed help the enemies were beyond their reach in that time i feel like you BOTH Meriana and Aiz fans should recognize both and stop bashing eachother, i am a Picard fan actually i admire the guy who didnt run away having an enemy endless times above his level.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:12 am

I agree both needed help in that battle, you guys cant expect them at level 50 defeating enemies above the level 100 right? use your heads and stop attacking eachother  bashing yourselves while trying to make your favorite character shine the most lol

I personally asked the person in charge of the Ancients and the four Judges of Apocalypse and im gonna quote the words he said to me :

Ancient Master wrote:

"None in the world had the power to defeat Garland, the only one who could have gotten close to defeat him was Aidan with the full control of himself and he would have struggle a lot without find Garland Weakness he was basically invincible."

Aiz was able to win because of many reasons one of them is that strong flame on her heart that pushes her always to do the impossible, she impaled Garland 9 hearts taking advantage on the speed, making Garland think he had the battle won, she outsmarted him and used the red dragon attack with the spiritual edge on her broken swords placing 9 hits in the 9 places Garland had his weak point located, there's more than power in a battle, and i can tell you like all the fans who are gonna ask about it, that i am really impressed with Garland defeat, i was not expecting this.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#44

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:28 am

If the Ancient master said that Garland was suppose to be invincible then how can you explain that Aiz was able to defeat him?
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:37 am

Didn't you take the time to read and analyze the words of Ancient Master there?

i hate when you guys dont take the time to actually read and understand the statements.. *sighs*

HERE GOES AGAIN...:

Ancient Master wrote:

"None in the world had the power to defeat Garland, the only one who could have gotten close to defeat him was Aidan with the full control of himself and he would have struggle a lot without find Garland Weakness he was basically invincible."

Aiz was able to win because of many reasons one of them is that strong flame on her heart that pushes her always to do the impossible, she impaled Garland 9 hearts taking advantage on the speed, making Garland think he had the battle won, she outsmarted him and used the red dragon attack with the spiritual edge on her broken swords placing 9 hits in the 9 places Garland had his weak point located, there's more than power in a battle, and i can tell you like all the fans who are gonna ask about it, that i am really impressed with Garland defeat, i was not expecting this.

Can you see it now ? Aiz outsmarted Garland she made him feel confident he had the battle on his hand already and then impaled him with the spiritual sword on the 9 hearts having realized his weakness thanks to the Mysticism power in her.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#10

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:47 am

My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz Aiz_Mysticism

I am here like a loyal fan of Aiz to support my favorite warrior from this amazing roleplay, after read all of your topics guys here i have to say that the neutral ones are totally right we should stop bashing between us, i think both characters are the best and shouldn't be conflict between them

I post this picture in honor to my favorite character Aiz dual wielding the Einlanzer with her Aura using her uniform like one of the warriors from the goddess Lilith she looks amazing..
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#06

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:51 am

The Einlanzer looks amazing seriously

I cant wait to see Meriana's Crystellar!!
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#55

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:53 am

Guys i have a question? Is Aiz stronger than Aidan? i have followed the Dragonarok roleplay that took place years ago and i remember Aiz wanted to defeat Aidan and she never won a battle against him, but this time she looks a lot stronger in that picture with her Aura.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:57 am

@Legacy Fan#55 Yes Aiz is very superior to Aidan right now, she managed to develop the Mysticism in her own and defeated the leader of the Four Judges of Apocalypse like i explained in my topics above.

While Aidan is a prodigy by nature with enchanced abilities having ancient blood, Aiz is very talented in combat and improves in every battle she have, in this right moment Aidan have no chance to win and i dont say for the level difference but Aiz have gone through many battles in the War at the Central World and having defeated the Spiritual Dragon and Garland the Mighty makes herr in a very superior rank in battle terms above Aidan.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#122

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:08 am

What about Meriana @Legacy Fan#1

She is stronger than Aidan too? she is my favorite character and i see you speak a lot of good things about Aiz but i wanna see some of your experienced comments about my fav character too.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:37 am

@Legacy Fan#122

Meriana is superior to Aidan too she is able to use the Mentalist style with the Psyquic mental rank power this goes beyond Aidan reach he is unable to give battle to Meriana in frontal way either because she is able to paralyze him the Mysticism on Aidan is unable to prevent Meriana's power for the difference of levels between the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz   My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz Empty

Back to top Go down

My opinion on the recent attacks agaisnt Aiz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Database :: Fansite :: Fansite Boards-
Jump to: