Legacy Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Legacy Fan#25

Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? Vs_Match

Just like the topic suggest..

Who is the best.. Aiz with the Dual Einlanzer or Aidan with the Aluzindator.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 10:44 pm

Taking reference to the pictures you are displaying here in this versus match i assume you are taking the actual Aiz post her battle against Garland while you are taking Aidan pre Legacy of the Ancients encounter.

Being that the case then Aiz stomps here.

Reasons :

Aiz is very superior to Aidan in this point of Legacy not just in levels but in battle tactics and battle instinct strategies
and her battle aura is a lot stronger than Aidan spiritual over too.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#13

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 10:51 pm

@Legacy Fan#01

You say Aiz is very superior to Aidan but you arent being so clear in your statements also about the Aura i thought the two have the same styles and the same Auras being masters on Mysticism..

Care to explain a little more because i notice you are experienced with the roleplay
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 11:46 pm

Lol they're not the same styles just watch the picture above and you can have an idea about the styles, not because the two wield two swords they have the same style xD

I explain their battle styles first :

Aiz uses the Red Dragon Style which uses offensive moves mostly and aggresive hits at very high speed. her Dancing Dragon move places 35 hits to the target is mortal with the Dual Einlanzer.

There's more going on with Aiz though she uses the Geminian Style too which allows her the best approach with Dual Wielding making all her attacks double stronger and works in convination with the Red Dragon Style.

Aidan uses the Blue Demon Style which uses defensive and counterstrike moves this is why his battle pose craetes and X with the Alunzidators gripped on his hands, in order to place good counters he have to outspeed Aiz and that's not possible to do he would be outpowered with the strong offensive hits from the Einlanzer and eventually would be disarmed losing the battle.

Aiz is more offensive while Aidan is more defensive but currently with the gap between their levels Aiz is superior in battle terms.

Now the Auras :

Aiz's Aura is known as the Battle Aura comes from her control on the Mysticism and is different to the Spiritual Aura from Aidan and Avalon from Luminara because Aiz's Aura works with rotation and if you notice is shapped in a circular way making the offensive and defensive power increase in many ways. Aiz can also control the Spiritual Sword while flowing her battle aura that speaks of a superior level of control in the Mysticism unlike Aidan who can only flow his Spiritual Aura and he have to disable the Aura on his body to place it on his weapons if he wants to have access to the Spiritual Sword mode.

Aidan's Aura is known like the Spiritual Aura if you guys remember Avalon have this Aura too from Luminara is an aura which flows with the spiritual Energy and looks like the body is continously releasing power the problem with this Aura and the same problem Avalon had is the energy consume, the spiritual power consume a lot of power and having it flowing like that is gonna make you tired eventually, not to mention is taking all your focus and is unable to let you use the Spiritual Sword having the Spiritual Aura yourself in your body. Unlike Aiz's Aura which work with rotation and works a lot better because you have access to the Spiritual Sword too.

Now you can see i proved you why Aiz is superior to Aidan currently, her control in the Mysticism is more advanced than Aidan and Avalon ever reached. And her battle style is more effective to battle an opponent dual wielding too.

Red Dragon Style & Geminian Style > Blue Demon Style

Battle Aura & Spiritual Sword > Spiritual Aura

in resume

Aiz stomps here and easily xD

Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#18

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 12:32 am

Wow.. Aiz is seriously amazing she was able to go deeper in the Mysticism more than Avalon and Aidan ever did..
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 12:46 am

Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? Aidan_Ancient_Form

Aidan is gonna be a lot stronger when he is able to control his Ancient blood. his status are double the amount he have , but not just that, his reflexes his speed his resistance his condition all multiplies x 2 , his abilities will be sharpened and he will have more destructive power, he get more wild and aggressive on his battle style...

When Aidan is transformed he swings his blades and release slashing energy from them.. its the maximum rank of the Mysticism being able to launch energy attacks not only flowing.

Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? Gigaslasher-effect

He gets something called Anticipation.. he can forseen moves when the attacker is just halfway about to strike him. Anticipation, Forseen and Reactions are enchanced.. the blue demon style is defensive but he uses the Ancient Demon Style which is full offensive like the Red Dragon Style of Aiz..

Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? Aidan_Control

I know some will say that aidan cant control himself when he transforms but i believe in him... its not impossible i have faith in Aidan that he will be able to control his power... And i am going to support and help him with all my determination in the process too to strengthen his human side and feelings.. And i am sure he will be able to do it he is very strong and skilled... I believe in him..

Back to top Go down
Lagacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 1:34 am

lady Meriana what an honor to have your comment in our post you brought such an interesting topic to mention.

Will Aidan be able to control that transformation and all the power from his Ancient Blood..

I give you a lot of credit if this happens Aidan is gonna be seriously Overpowered i seen him using those Blade Beam attacks which are mortal if you arent strong enough to take slashing energy jesus christ. Aidan transformed is so more advanced in the Mysticism i agree with you there but who says Aiz cant reach that point too? we have seen your example not allowing a superior race to be above your level and you have defeated her already in Luminara with all the respect to Iris fans *nods*

Now i believe Aiz is about to gain the Adaptability Red Trait Aidan possess too with all the battles she have gotten, im convinced she is gonna reach that deep in the Mysticism too to be able and launch spiritual energy with the Einlanzer.. and that sword amplifies the spiritual power which makes things even in a duel between Aidan full control on his ancient power and in that scenario i cant say who would be the winner i remain neutral until i see a battle between them in those circumstances xD

Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 2:25 am

Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? Gigaslasher-effect

can you imagine all the amount of spiritual energy attacks consume? aidan transformed can spam that because of the endless amount of spiritual energy he possess in ancient form.. but do you think a human can have the same privilege?

aidan in ancient form can spam it because his spiritual energy in human is 500 transformed would be 5000

Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 2:45 am

Very interesting opinion i respect a lot your thoughts but i have to say something on Aiz side here.

The Einlanzer Amplify the spiritual power from her which means her spiritual power is doubled just like Aidan boost with the Ancient condition. That make the situation even not to mention the Einlanzer is a living weapon.. whoknows what more secrets holds *nods*

You said this one time and i agree totally with your statement.. "just because she is an elyo she wont be the best! "
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 2:55 am

*smiles* indeed.. she isn't the best for being an elyo and he isn't the best JUST for being an Ancient.. but that doesn't mean that we can deny the Racial advantages.. for example i cant change or deny the fact that iris has the knowledge or wisdom red traits.. or the fact that she lives longer for being an elyo, etc...

Aidan Aluzindators have not been stated to be a non living weapon perhaps when Aidan can control his power his weapon will turn out to be a living weapon too with many secrets to be reveal is important to consider Aidan condition can bring many surprises here.. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#57

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 2:59 am

Wow are you serious that Aidan Aluzindator could be a living weapon.. but then why was not stated before =O
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:11 am

because is yet not confirmed he have to control his transformation to discover this *nods*
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:22 am

Meriana wrote:
*smiles* indeed.. she isn't the best for being an elyo and he isn't the best JUST for being an Ancient.. but that doesn't mean that we can deny the Racial advantages.. for example i cant change or deny the fact that iris has the knowledge or wisdom red traits.. or the fact that she lives longer for being an elyo, etc...

Well lady Meriana you developed the Psyquic trait through your training with Azphel who says you can't develop the Wisdom and Knowledge for the magic traits.. who says you can't control the Aetherian Magic too and have the control on both Asmodian and Elyo magic and create something greater than what Iris have done so far? who says you can't find a way to live longer just because the human race haven't find a way to live beyond the 100 years *smirks too*

Meriana wrote:
Aidan Aluzindators have not been stated to be a non living weapon perhaps when Aidan can control his power his weapon will turn out to be a living weapon too with many secrets to be reveal is important to consider Aidan condition can bring many surprises here.. *smirks*

Once again i agree with you lady Meriana whoknows what surprises can bring the Aluzindator and the Einlanzer too, too many things are yet to be een i am open minded *nods*
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:45 am

*Smirks back* of course.. i plan to do many things you wouldnt have idea all i am planning to do.. and to not make things more spoiled i can just tell you all you said about the magic i had it already on my big list
Back to top Go down
Lagacy Fan#60

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:01 am

Meriana you are so hot..

I want to ask you who is gonna be your rival now you have surpassed Iris by a big gap you are like in a different league =)
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:13 am

*walks moving side by side until reach you and then bend down a bit to smile* thanks for your support *smirks*

Well i still rivalize Iris she is been always my rival. I also feel rivalry for Aiz..

Although I been wanting to have a male rival the picture of Aidan vs Aiz looks so cool XD
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#233

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:19 am

Wow that way to move side to side is very impressive i'm one of your fans too lady Meriana xD

You would like to have a male rival what about rivalize Aidan too i dont see other male with the potential to be your rival =O
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:24 am

XD thank you too *smiles *

Hmmm rivalize Aidan? Wouldn't that be kinda hard or complicated since he is my man xD?
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#56

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:28 am

Lady Meriana i have a question why do you feel rivalize to Aiz if you two havent ever met i was wondering when that encounter will happen xD
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:30 am

Because I could see through my mental power some of her battles and i was impressed by her power i got the strike of rivalry

I am sure we will be meeting i am very excited for this moment too!
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#06

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:42 am

Lady Meriana what about the possible male rival what do you think about the male roleplayers?
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:48 am

Honestly Aidan is the only male who impresses me so far in terms of the strength and the looks too

But i really admired the determination and attitude of picard when he refused to give up against duriel
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#09

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:53 am

OH yeahhh that was epic and the way he carried you in a bridal way what did you feel in that moment =D?
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:59 am

Ohhhh well that was a cool moment i was mostly feeling lucky in that moment that I didn't crash against the ground lol.. i was also feeling grateful to him for saving me
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#155

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:01 am

Buuuuuuuut he got the luck to touch you for some moments holding you that way what about that lady Meriana xD
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:07 am

I was thinking that he doesn't deserve to hold my beauty *smirks and hairflips*
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#400

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:10 am

Yeah no one deserve to hold that sensual shaped body.. those legs.. that curved waist.. *drools*
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:18 am

*walking shaking side to side heading to the door*

My man awaits for me, I liked to talk to everyone please leave your question and i will reply tomorrow after a wild night with my man..

*winks and closes the door*
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#138

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:27 am

Damn.. what a gorgeous woman i feel so envious of Aidan seriously xD Meriana you're the hotetst!
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:56 pm

*smirks* thank you

Does anyone have any question today =D?
Back to top Go down
Tisha

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 7:20 pm

I have one..

that red headed man what time he goes out to buy the food? *grins*
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 7:28 pm

I am not sure if you are aware but i can be really dangerous....*glares*
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#444

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Girl Fight!! Go go!! =D
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:03 pm

No need to fight because i already won *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#533

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:15 pm

I would love to have a battle with Meriana on bed *drools* .... mmmm..
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:25 pm

Many would love to but only one have such a privilege
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#218

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:29 pm

Yah.. only lord Aidan have that privilege..*drools and daydreams myself being taken by the hottest man of legacy*
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:38 pm

*feeling a lot of anger with the last comment*
i use my mind powers for the sake of the world.. but i can also use it to break someone's mind and fantasies if they mess with my property.... *glaring*
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#211

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:41 pm

Omg scary and epic xD
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:45 pm

I couldn't help it i feel very protective on my man and i wont let anyone mess with him..
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#111

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Lady Meriana i am wondering what plans are you having after you are able to wield Crystelar?
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:17 pm

I would rather to not reveal my plans to keep you guys excited
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#03

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:22 pm

The best of the responses i agree is better not to be spoiled *nods*
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:25 pm

thats what i think *nods too*
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#100

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:56 pm

lady Meriana like one of your fans i would like to ask you about your black magic i heard it can be stronger depending on your emotions of rivalry isnt? i would like to ask if you have considered to have more rivals besides Iris ?
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:59 pm

I mentioned that i feel rivalry towards aiz too in many of my posts since i saw some of her battle trough my mental power

Although i been wanting to have a male rival
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#36

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:55 am

Lady Meriana marry me lets make a family :3
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

*hair flip * this body.. This heart and soul.. Already have an owner..
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#55

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:31 am

what if i kill Aidan will you be mine =)?
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:38 am

*glares* before anyone can touch Aidan will face my wrath..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?   Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the best Swordsman and Duelist from Legacy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Database :: Fansite :: Fansite Boards-
Jump to: