Legacy Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will Meriana ever go to the Central World?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
legacy fan#11

Will Meriana ever go to the Central World? Empty
PostSubject: Will Meriana ever go to the Central World?   Will Meriana ever go to the Central World? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:37 am

Hi i am one of Meriana fans, like my topic says i was kinda thinking and re thinking and i dont understand why Meriana never went to the Central World if was her family dream and her dream for so long is the only thing she never forgot when her memories were wiped out.. i am confused why she never went there o.o and what would happen if she went there since the start instead of the Eastern lands what do you guys say?

Would Meriana story have change drastically?
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#02

PostSubject: Re: Will Meriana ever go to the Central World?   Will Meriana ever go to the Central World? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 2:59 pm

I think Meriana never went to the Central World because she gave priority to other stuff like the fact of Aidan destroying the Eastern Lands and later on the events at the Western Lands have keep on her busy but who says she wont go to the Central World, is her dreeam after all!
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: Will Meriana ever go to the Central World?   Will Meriana ever go to the Central World? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Obviously the history would have change drastically if Meriana went to the Central World because first:

Aidan would have die executed for the crimes he commited

Meriana wouldn't be aware of Duriel and she would have been unable to battle Garland if she stay at the Central World we all know Aiz is the warrior of the Central World she would have take those battles first i think it was good the way the things happened because Meriana was able to defeat Duriel and Picard and Jade didnt die in that battle.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#31

PostSubject: Re: Will Meriana ever go to the Central World?   Will Meriana ever go to the Central World? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Hey this kind of topic is very intresting

What would happen if Meriana went to the Central World since the start?

We have seen Meriana havent social at all with the other heroes months since legacy started and she have only interact with Aidan , Iris, Jade and Picard from all the heroes, i feel like if she went to the Central World she would have been in a bloody rivalry with Aiz
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#29

PostSubject: Re: Will Meriana ever go to the Central World?   Will Meriana ever go to the Central World? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Allow me to disagree with your last comment.

We all know Meriana's rival is Iris if Meriana went to the Central World her bloody rivalry would have turned against Iris we all know this.

Aiz - Aidan

Meriana - Iris

those are the bloody rivalries

Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: Will Meriana ever go to the Central World?   Will Meriana ever go to the Central World? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Now @Legacy Fan#29 allow me to disagree with most of your comments.

First, just because those rivalries were set in Tales of Dragnarok and Luminara does it mean Meriana can't develop a rivalry towards Aiz?

Or that means Aiz is unable to get a rivalry with Meriana because her rival is set on stone against Aidan? with all the respect i think you have to open your mind to the fact this is a new world where those characters who were heroes in their roleplays are in a crossover they all are having the chance to meet eachother which means new rivalries can born

Just like Aiz can get a rivalry with anyone else Meriana can get it too do you remember her Asmodian magic increases power when she feels rivalry agaisnt more than 1 person? so you are gonna limitate Meriana potential to one rival? didn't you see Aiz getting a new rival on Galatea too? you shouldn't close yourself to fanboy of certain rivals open your mind everyone have the freedom to rivalize whoever they want.

now in my opinion if Meriana went to the Central World many tragedies would happen like for example Aidan would have been executed at the Eastern Lands, and Jade and Picard later on would have died against Duriel. Meriana had to go to the west to reach her full potential as a Mentalist in my opinion she did the best decisions with her character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Meriana ever go to the Central World?   Will Meriana ever go to the Central World? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Meriana ever go to the Central World?
Page 1 of 1