Legacy Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The amazing power of Meriana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legacy Fan#08

The amazing power of Meriana Empty
PostSubject: The amazing power of Meriana   The amazing power of Meriana EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 12:56 am

The amazing power of Meriana Meriana2
Finally we have the chance to post.. i wanted to share my thoughts about the character i admire the most

Meriana Lia Flaris the Frozen Maiden!

I was amazed when Aidan's Cruse resisted the Ancient Thunder launched by Iris and Meriana in unison.. i thought it was gonna turn really bad the situation but Meriana managed to defeat Aidan Cruse with the Frozen Diamond such an epic technique..

Now im wondering she always knew she could win easily that fight or was the circumstances? like seeing iris on the floor and the strong will to help her man ?
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: The amazing power of Meriana   The amazing power of Meriana EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 1:07 am

She didn't know the power she had in that moment, she was facing with the best she had without use Crystellar, at the time she heard Lilith advice and took Crystellar on hand the battle was decided, the Gospel Weapons are super strong against Ancient and Evil beings and the curse of Exodia was Ancient and Evil type the attack from Crystellar was ultra effective for that reason.

With Crystellar on hand Meriana is amazingly strong and that's not the full potential of the gospel weapons im sure they get stronger too *nods* and Meriana is just an amazing warrior now she became a target for Exodia having release Aidan from the curse.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#16

PostSubject: Re: The amazing power of Meriana   The amazing power of Meriana EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 1:58 am

Oh god.. seriously Meriana became a target of Exodia now? i dont want her to die pleae tell me you are having just this idea but is not yet assured..
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#03

PostSubject: Re: The amazing power of Meriana   The amazing power of Meriana EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 2:01 am

Meriana is a target of Exodia too because she was able to remove the curse from Aidan that makes Meriana a threat for the ancients they will try to kill her.

And not only Meriana is on risk also Icaro who defeated Frozlan he is gonna be inside of the Order of Lilith too all the ones who can oppose are on risk but Meriana wont be beaten by anyone she is the best!
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#05

PostSubject: Re: The amazing power of Meriana   The amazing power of Meriana EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 2:04 am

Meriana's Crystellar is amazingly strong and she is yet developing her powers is the strongest magical weapon in the world you can imagine now all the potential is gonna have when Meriana can unlock all her power! She wont have to be affraid of Exodia wanting to kill her you are gonna see there is no reason to be scared!
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#331

PostSubject: Re: The amazing power of Meriana   The amazing power of Meriana EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Meriana is in another level now she is easily able to destroy Aidan curse with her Crystellar.
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#01

PostSubject: Re: The amazing power of Meriana   The amazing power of Meriana EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 10:04 pm

Hmmmm why there' no activity happening today? we have been awaiting all day yesterday and today too..
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: The amazing power of Meriana   The amazing power of Meriana EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 11:12 pm

Sorry everyone there probably wont be an activity today too the grandmaster havent arrive yet
Back to top Go down
Legacy Fan#02

PostSubject: Re: The amazing power of Meriana   The amazing power of Meriana EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 11:41 pm

I want to see you in action lady Meriana please!! do activity n//n
Back to top Go down
Meriana

PostSubject: Re: The amazing power of Meriana   The amazing power of Meriana EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 12:03 am

^^ i wanna be in action too, if not today we could do activity tomorrow !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The amazing power of Meriana   The amazing power of Meriana Empty

Back to top Go down

The amazing power of Meriana
Page 1 of 1